Picnic and Beyond Large 6 Person Picnic Baskets
I purchased this as a gift. I was very pleased with the basket. The plates are a little small, and I added wine glasses which were not included. I also added a tablecloth and the mega mat to make it complete.
Basket is very large and roomy can easily hold enough food for 6 people. It is also sturdy. My only dislike is that the plates not large enough to eat dinner off of. They are more the size of dessert plates.
Napkins are cheesy for such a nice basket. Tossed them and bought my own.
The basket itself is very nice. The contents are okay. The plates are very small and the utensils are fine. The two containers to hold food are of standard quality. The napkins are of cloth, but extremely small. The basket is the nicest item.
This basket is fantastic! It has everything you need and then some. The quality is excellent and I look forward to using it for many years to come.
Overall, it is an excellent value. The dinnerware is a bit heavy so to add items to the basket just adds to the weight issue. I would have preferred plastic but this still does the job.
We love the basket! It is so neatly packed. It was the only one we found for six people instead of four. The basket itself is also beautiful. The only issue we have is that the leather utensil holders are so tight that it is a struggle to get the utensils back in after we use them. I'm hoping that with time they will stretch a bit. Other than that - we love it!
This basket is a wonderful product for the price! I saw the same one elsewhere for about $60 more, which is roughly what I had to pay for shipping and additional customs fees on arrival in Canada. The flatware was difficult to remove and put back, but that should become easier when the leather fasteners stretch. The cups are a great idea instead of drinking glasses, as they'll also work for coffee or soup. I wish it was roomier, because with all the dishes and silverware there's not much room for all my food.
- Picnic Basket Buying Guide - With hundreds of styles and colors to choose from, picking the right picnic basket is tough. That's why we've assembled this fundamental picnic basket buying guide.
- Differences Between Picnic Backpacks and Baskets - What's the difference between a picnic basket and a picnic backpack? Let Picnic World help you decide which one works for you!
- Unique Picnic Spots - Find unusual picnic location ideas and inspiration with our list of exotic locales.
- The Best Picnic Spots in America - America is full of gorgeous picnic spots from coast to coast. Here are five dazzling places to unravel a blanket and enjoy an outdoor feast.
- Finding the Right Picnic Set For You - There are a variety of picnic sets available to buy. If you're trying to decide which one is best for you, here are some questions to ask yourself.
- Picking the Right Picnic Set - Looking for a picnic set to take on your next picnic outing? Here are a few of the different kinds of picnic sets available.
- The Indoor Picnic - If a busy schedule or bad weather is preventing you from relaxing outdoors, an indoor picnic is a great alternative. Here are some ideas for a fun indoor picnic.
- How To Keep Bugs Away From Your Picnic - Nothing hampers picnic fun like undesired pests. Here's some info on keeping bees, ants, mosquitoes, gnats and other nuisances away.
- Delicious Vegetarian Picnic Foods - There are a variety of mouthwatering vegetarian picnic foods for you to take along on your next picnic outing. Here are a couple of sensational foods ideal for vegetarians looking for an appetizing and relaxing picnic.
- The Beach Picnic - If you're looking to spice up a picnic outing, the beach is a great place to go. Here are some ideas for a relaxing beach picnic.
- Planning a Winter Picnic - Winter picnics can be a fun, unique and memorable experience. Here are a few tips on how to have a stellar winter picnic.
- Picnic Dessert Recipes - Nothing tops a delicious picnic like a tasty dessert. Check out some great picnic desert recipes.
- Romantic Picnic Ideas - Planning a romantic picnic isn't hard, but if you really want to woo your fellow picnicker, a little planning makes all the difference in the world. Here are some tips to make you romantic picnic a success.
- Vegetarian Picnic Food - Finding vegetarian picnic food is important in order to accommodate everyone at your picnic. Here are a few ideas and recipes for delicious vegetarian picnic options.
- Easy Picnic Food On The Go - Making picnic food doesn't have to be tough. In fact, you don't have to make it at all. Here are a few picnic food items you can pick up on the go.
- Summer Picnic Recipes - Don't know what picnic food to bring on your next summer picnic? Here are a few picnic recipes that will make your summer picnic stellar.
- Picnic Games for Adults - Picnic games are a great source of entertainment for adults as well as kids. Here are a few picnic games that are ideal for older participants.
- Picnic Games for Kids - Picnic games are a great source of entertainment for kids. Here are a few picnic games that your kids will enjoy.
- Five Unique Picnic Ideas - Looking for a way to spice up your picnic experience? Here are few unique ideas that will add some pizazz to your next picnic.
- Five things to bring on a picnic - Not sure what to bring on your picnic? Here are five items that every picnic needs to be successful.