ABO Gear Instant Pop Up Max Screen tent
Now bigger with 2 doors for easy entry. Up in seconds, down in a flash. Air vents and screens on every side. Sand bags around the side for stability. Includes pegs to secure to ground.
• Size: Length 6.5ft - Width 6.5ft - Height 4.33 ft - Weight 8lbs
• Over 42 sq.ft. of space
• 40% Bigger than Instent
• Revolutionary mechanism, erects in seconds
• Strong, sturdy yet lightweight pole system
• Simple to erect and dismantle
• No loose parts
• Water resistant fabric
• Sand pockets and pegs for stability in wind
• Air vents and shutters to keep cool
• Sewn in floor for comfort - Floor of tent is actually blue, "not silver as shown"
• Carry bag for portability
• Internal storage pocket
• Tie a bow at the top to secure tent
This is awesome! I use it for outdoor dog agility shows on weekends. I can set it up myself. My dog's crate and a chair for me fits in there nicely and our cooler. I hope they come out with 6'X6'X6'. But the 6'X6'X4' is great. Lightweight too.
I used this tent on a vacation to the Outer Banks of N. Carolina. I anticipated spending a lot of time on the beach and I wanted to shield my fair-skinned wife and toddler from the sun. The tent met my expectations. It was very easy to put up and take down and put into its carrier bag. I never worried about the wind blowing the tent away. I recommend this tent as a beach shelter without hesitation.
It is very easy to use! We practiced setting it up at home once before we actually used it. It is extremely quick to set up and take down. Easy to fit back into storage bag as well! The bag holds everything you need - tent stakes, tent, and directions. It provided great shelter/protection at the beach for our children. I would highly recommend this product to others.
This is a great tent! It pops up and down soooo easily and is very simple to pack up in a great little shoulder duffel. We loved it at the beach to put the babies down for naps. It makes a great sand free/shady spot at the beach. I would highly recommend it for beach goers and for a fun easy tent for the kids. It works inside or outside for a nice hideout.
It is great and went up instantly. At first had trouble with the wind at the beach, but two ties from the top using the supplied stakes held the tent fine. Sand in the pockets stabilized the tent very well, but needed the stakes and lines to keep it upright in the wind.
This thing is great! It's easy to set up, and it's durable. It was not as easy to take down but I was able to figure it out.
This is a fantastic product! I purchased it for use at the beach this summer due to it's ease of use and flexibility, but I've already used it several times for the little ones to play in while on the sidelines at chilly springtime soccer games. They adore it. The only small improvement I would like to see would be a slightly larger case and/or a few Velcro straps to wrap around the tent once collapsed since it is a bit cumbersome trying to pack it away quickly. Small price to pay for a really great tent.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World
The open sides can close up with a fabric.