Ancient Graffiti Pair of Steel Herons
Everyone loves to watch graceful herons. This pair with one bowing and one with a stretched neck will look right at home in any yard or garden. The heron are sprayed with a powder coated finish. If displayed outdoors, it is suggested that a coating of polyurethane be reapplied from time to time. The standing heron is 17 inches wide by 32 inches high. The bowing heron is 32 inches wide by 32 inches high.
The Herons are lovely. We had been given as a gift a pair and decided to purchase the pair for our daughter and son in law for Christmas. They love them.
This was a gift for my sister's birthday. She loved it!!! Thanks
This is a wonderful price and beautiful statues. The color combos are less realistic, but still very nice.
These bird bodies fell apart before they were one years old.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World