Cold Steel Knives Trail Boss Axe with Hickory Handle
When you're out on the trails, there should only be one axe strapped to your back: the Cold Steel Trail Boss. This axe, which has an overall length of 23 inches, is light enough to be carried on any journey and powerful enough for nearly any task. The 4.5-inch blade on the axehead is made from drop forged 1055 carbon steel, praised for its strength and ability to resharpen easily on the fly. Complementing the tough axehead is the long wood handle crafted from hard American hickory. With the Trail Boss at your side, you'll conquer anything in your path.
|Blade Length||4.5 inches|
|Blade Material||Carbon Steel (1055)|
|Total Length||23 inches|
This item was exactly as advertised. It was a gift for our son, an outdoorsman, and it works great.
This is a great Axe, my children bought it for me on mine and my wife's anniversary. I would recommend it to anyone.
This was a Christmas present for my brother, who lives in the deep mountains. He was happy to get the ax, since nothing further has been said, I assume it is fine.
The axe head is very light and the cutting edge of the axe extends back towards the user if you should make a mistake and hit what you are cutting at the back edge of the blade it will snap/break off the rear inch or two of cutting edge.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World