Ka-bar Knives TDI Black Metal Belt Clip
• The clip will mount to your TDI friction release sheath so lacing a belt through it to carry is no longer needed, just clip and go
• The clip will mount to all TDI sheaths from models 1479 through 1485
• All new mounting harware included
• Knife displayed is sold separately
Been wearing this knife for a couple of months. The handle makes it different to use, but don't get in way while sitting, holds a pretty good edge. All in all pretty good knife.
My son is a avid hunter. He loves it it's high quality and has a great edge and is affordable.
The only complaint I have with this item, is that it doesn't come with a pocket clip, I had to order it separately. Other then that, the knife itself forms nicely to my hand when I hold it, and the blade is so durable and sharp I don't think I will have to sharpen it for a vary long time.
The TDI metal clip is a great replacement for the Velcro Strips that come with the knife. The metal clip allow the knife to be placed on the inner belt quickly, and allows for easy movement. It also makes it easy to wear the knife hooked to my jeans, under my belt.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Making a quality KA-BAR product requires the talent of experienced craftspeople performing dozens of processes with precision and skill. Each knife undergoes specific manufacturing processes to ensure corrosion resistance, strength, edge holding ability, and an out-of-the-box razor sharp cutting edge.
Soon after its introduction in the mid-1920's, the KA-BAR trademark became widely known and respected. There have been many versions of how the KA-BAR name came to be, but all evidence points to a letter received from a fur trapper. This particular fur trapper's testimonial turned out to be the most significant ever received by the company.
He wrote, in very rough English, that his gun had jammed and that he had therefore relied on his knife to kill a wounded bear that was attacking him. In thanking the company for their quality product the trapper described using his knife to kill the bear. All that was legible of his scrawled writing was "k a bar". The company was so honored by this testimonial that they adopted this phrase and used it as their trademark, KA-BAR.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World