Premier Designs Cardinal Spinner
Proudly display your love of birds with the large Northern Cardinal Spinner from Premier Designs. This 37" spinner is finely constructed with extra attention paid to the colors of the Northern Cardinal. Each brightly colored wing, which is made with UV-resistant textiles that'll keep the color vibrant for years, will rotate with the slightest breeze.
The three-dimensional movement of the wings gives it a lifelike appearance when the wind is blowing, making it the perfect addition for a yard or deck. It also comes with sturdy fiberglass poles and a ground stake.
•Dimensions: 10" x 37" diameter: 32 in.
•Made with fade-resistant SolarMax fabric
•Can withstand daily UV rays, rain and snow
•Each spinner comes with two heavy duty fiberglass poles and a ground stake
Cannot be sold into Canada
I really love it. But I found a place in town that sells them and it saves me shipping which I thought was high. But it looks great in the yard and I very much enjoy having it.
I am enjoying this product very much.
It arrived promptly - it was a pleasure to deal with you. The item was a present for my neighbor, and she was absolutely delighted with it.
It is well made and has good colors!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World