Travel Chair Big Bubba Folding Outdoor Chair, Blue
Accepted Payment Methods:
• With a high back and deep seat, all day comfort is one sit away.
• Adjustable contour pillow.
• Adjustable/ removable footrest.
• Reinforced rip-stop fabric at stress points.
• Sling seat design.
• Carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap included
• Non-marring anti-slip polymer soled feet
• Powder coated steel
• Nail Head/ Rip Stop Poly
•Capacity 300 lb.
•Open: 58" x 32" x 40"
•Closed: 6" x 8" x 41"
•Seat: 27" x 21" x 17"
This chair is super supportive and comfortable. The adjustable foot rest allows my short wife to "fit right in". The adjustable pillow and heavy duty carry case are a nice feature as well.
I have not had the opportunity to use the chair yet but it is every thing I wanted! Thank You
Great chair! It was given as a gift and the person uses it regularly. It was however expensive and I have since found it locally at a much cheaper price.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
We know Â itÂs just a chair. No big deal if it breaks. Right? ItÂs not like a carabineer straightening out and sending you hurtling to your death. Or breaking a paddle on a Class V river just before you skirt that terminal sieve. But if your chair breaks it will hack you off. And it will hack us off.
Since 1984 we have been designing chairs in phun hog heaven in Gig Harbor, Washington. We overbuild them from the nylon that we use in the feet to the webbing that holds the seatbacks to the frames. WeÂre just that way. Hey Â we know that itÂs just a chair. But we want it to be the best chair that youÂve ever owned.
WEBBING: Seat belt webbing is good enough to save your life and it is good enough to reinforce our chairs. We could do the Âindustry standardÂ and just take another fold of our 600 denier fabric for reinforcements, but we wouldnÂt be happy with the results. Neither would you.
FEET: Who would think that a little black piece could be so important? Feet hold the chair together and keep you out of the dirt. Our feet are designed, like our molded grommets, to be at peace when loaded. Our nylon insures that the feet in your chair will be yoga flexible and powerlifter strong.
GROMMETS: TRAVELCHAIRÂ® molds grommets to conform to optimal angles when the chair is loaded. High strength nylon and double stitching means no compromise in durability for you.
RIVETS: Not all rivets are the same - ours are oversized to maintain frame integrity. Instead of drilling a large hole to drop our rivet into and then mashing down the ends for a tight fit, we drill to exacting tolerances, which means more manufacturing time spent creating TRAVELCHAIRÂ® products, and much longer, happier life in your hands.
FRAMES: Our steels and aluminums are a grade higher than what is on the market and a tick or two thicker. Are you thinking of getting that less expensive chair? Just remember, itÂs less expensive for a reason. And itÂs not what you get, but whatÂs missing that counts.
DESIGN: TRAVELCHAIRÂ® started the whole folding furniture genre in 1984. Natural selection has led to a design that is as simple, as light and as tough as possible. Since 1984 we have sold over 2.5 million chairs Â thatÂs a lot of real life abuse (we call it product testing).
FABRIC: The common thread throughout our line is that each fabric must be the ultimate in durability for its intended use. Take the 600 denier nylon. We use a double layer instead of a single layer like the discount store chairs. Our Ballistic Nylon and Polyester Meshes are the result of having a need and then working with suppliers to make it happen. Of course, along the way we put it through product testing in the Desert Southwest, in Chilean Patagonia and in our own warehouse.
DETAILS: We overbuild. You will probably never notice things like bar tacking, doubling of fabrics and reinforcement fabrics made of seat belt material, but we will. The bottom line is that attention to detail makes good designs work best.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World
Static Test Weight (Mass):
• 300 pounds (136.08 kg)
• Drop Height: 6" (152.4 mm)
• No instability or deformation after a load of 225 pounds was dropped on the seat.
• Dynamic Test: The chair withstood failure up to a weight of 1,056 pounds.