Rightline Gear 100S30 Sport 3 Car Top Carrier 18 cu ft
The Sport 3 Car Top Carrier from Rightline Gear is one of the largest Car Top Luggage Carriers on the market.
• 100% Waterproof
• Attaches through the car, with car clips (sold separately) and to roof racks
• Aerodynamically designed to save $$ on gas
• Designed for SUVs, minivans, and other oversized vehicles, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack
• 100% Waterproof with ZipRight System, urethane coated zipper, and • Dual Seam Technology
• PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV Resistant.
• Includes: car top carrier, (4) nylon straps, stuff sack, and complete set up guide
The luggage carrier features the innovative ZipRight System, a urethane coated zipper located on the protective flap to keep rain out.
The Sport 3 Car Luggage Carrier is aerodynamically designed to cut the wind (14" high in front and 19" high in back) which saves $$$ at the gas pump. The luggage carrier is constructed of PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester) and is UV resistant. The ZipRight zipper unzips 3/4 of the way around the car carrier to provide an easy loading opening.
The Sport 3 Car Top Carrier can be used on vehicles WITH or WITHOUT roof racks.
Attach the Sport 3 Car Top Carrier In One Of Three Ways:
1. Roof Rack - If using the roof top carrier on a vehicle with a roof rack, attach the straps between the roof rack cross bars, side rails or both. See the Sport Car Top Carrier Set Up Guide to learn more.
2. Through The Vehicle - If using the roof top carrier on a vehicle without a roof rack, run the straps over the car roof carrier, through the open vehicle door, across the inside roof and around to the other side. See the Sport Car Top Carrier Set Up Guide to learn more.
3. Car Clips - If using the roof top carrier on a vehicle without a roof rack, use the Rightline Gear Car Clips (purchased separately) to strap over the roof top carrier and clip onto an available ledge (in most cases under the weather stripping) inside the vehicle's door frame.
Dimensions: 48" L x 40" W x 14-19" H
Capacity: 18 cu ft
Excellent product very large for storage a family of four went to Florida and the bag was 1/2 full slot of extra space great piece worth the investment.
I used this for a camping trip and it worked wonderful! Love it and lots of space very good quality
Great product, easy to set-up, fill and attach! This has made our car packing so much less painful!
I really like the carrier because it is roomy and easy to set up. But I'm dissappointed in that after two uses the inside liner is peeling. Since the inside is peeling off I guess the water proofing will no longer hold true. I expected better quality than this for what I paid for.
I received this item quite quickly and was happy to receive it just in time for our trip. Packing was no problem and the size allowed for us to fill it up with the items we needed. It faired well trekking across western America until our second day, when it could not withstand the wind and rain and ripped. We had to duct tape it and keep moving, when we arrived to our location most of our clothing saturated. I'm sending it back with hopes they'll furnish another, but if it can't withstand the rain or wind, then maybe I'd better look for another cargo carrier.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World