Rightline Gear 100650 Non-Skid Roof Pad
Dimensions: 36" L x 36" W x 1/8" T
The Non-Skid Roof Pad from Rightline Gear is designed to keep your car top carrier in place while protecting your vehicle from any hard edged objects inside.
The car top carrier pad is sized for use with all roof top bags. It is cut to size under the car top carrier so that it will not flap in the wind. You will benefit from using the pads even on a vehicle that has roof ridges. The roof of the vehicle should be cleaned before adding the pad and the roof top bag.
The Non-Skid Roof Pad is made from a high grade polyester/vinyl compound - whatever it is, this material really holds the car carriers in place. We highly recommend the roof pad for vehicles without luggage racks when using Car Clips.
The pad worked great. I placed my luggage carrier on the top of the pad and then strapped down the carrier. The carrier did not slip for the duration of our trip. Prior to using the pad my biggest problem with my luggage carrier would be it slipping during our road trips. I'm Sold.
It protected the roof from damage but kept bunching up under the car carrier when it was empty. Would be better if it stuck to the roof better.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World