Byer of Maine Tri Lite Cot
The TriLite Folding Cot is both lightweight and compact. As the name suggests, the rugged aluminum frame folds in thirds, to an overall length of just 27" and weight of under 7 lbs! When folded, it takes up about as much space as a sleeping pad, but unlike a pad, the TriLite gets you off the ground! Four spring steel legs and a rip stop polyester cover provide a comfortable sleeping surface that conforms to support your body. Two adjustable straps will keep your sleeping pad in place on cold nights. An integral 12" pocket is handy to store your glasses, a flashlight and a book. The TriLite carries in a durable storage bag with padded adjustable shoulder strap
Folded: 3" x 6" x 27"
Setup: 25" x 74" x 8"
Weighs less than 7 lbs
Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World