Byer of Maine Maine Tactical Cot
Maine Military Cot
Perfect for camping, emergency preparedness, disaster relief or as a spare bed for guests.
The biggest and most rugged cot we have produced, the Maine Military Cot has a weight capacity of 375 pounds! Crafted with full 1 1/4" square heavy gauge aluminum tubing and strong rip-stop polyester fabric, this heavy duty cot lives up to its name. The center of the cot is reinforced with an extra panel of fabric and features a generous pouch with multiple pockets. Each of the three long legs are reinforced with an additional inner tube for longevity and stability. The cot easily slips into a matching carry bag with handles.
Folded: 5"W x 9"H x 43"L
Setup: 30"W x 18"H x 84"L
Weight capacity: 375 lbs
We have been looking for cots for a while and have returned several. These are perfect for our needs.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World