Byer of Maine Pangean Wood Glider
Our new Pangean Glider has been redesigned with additional details. The sturdy hardwood frame is crafted from plantation grown, sustainable, Eucalyptus wood. It offers a sling seat that conforms to your body while the glider design provides a gentle rocking motion if you choose. This is the perfect chair for camping, backyard or to take down to the dock for the weekend, because it also folds flat for easy carrying and compact storage. Weight capacity 250 pounds.
The Glider design now ships ready to assemble to maximize the shipping container usage. Assembly of the chair takes about 15 minutes and it come complete with the necessary tool. By shipping a solid, unassembled package this reduces any unused space, allowing every shipping transaction along the way to fill more completely. This is one of the ways we make an effort to responsibly reduce our environmental impact.
Shipped ready to assemble.
Folded: 5" x 24.5" x 49"
Set up: 38" x 24.5" x 38"H
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World