Estwing 12" Axe with leather Sheath
• one-piece forged steel construction with leather grip.
• leather sheath.
About 2 months ago I bought a machete and a sharpening stone from knife depot. Ive used the sharpening stone on the hatchet because it wasn't very sharp when I bought it. I sharpened it nicely. I cuts skin easily.... memories of pain. A good hatchet. Buy It. Worth the price. You won't regret it.
Excellent quality, blade stays sharp,perfect for camping.
I bought this axe for camping purposes and I have found it to be very useful and a perfect size. I wanted a solid axe forged in one piece of steel as I find this to be durable without the worry of handles breaking or heads coming off. For me this was an excellent buy.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World