Mountain House Precooked Eggs with Bacon - Serves 1
• 7 year shelf life
• Serves 1
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Freeze-drying provides very unique benefits and advantages over other food processing methods. Frozen foods maintain fresh flavor, but they must be kept frozen. Dehydrated and canned foods are shelf-stable, but their high-temperature processing reduces their flavor, texture, color, and nutrients. Freeze-drying combines the best of these processing method lock in the freshness, color, texture, and aroma of frozen food while providing the shelf-stable convenience of canned or dehydrated food. Mountain HouseÂ®... freeze-dried food:
Tastes fresh: Freeze-dried foods are nutritious and retain their fresh-food taste. Freeze drying removes only the water, not the flavor.
Looks Fresh: Freeze-dried foods maintain their original shape and texture. Low temperature processing removes the food's water yet keeps the moisture channels and fibers intact. When water is added back to the food, you can enjoy every fresh-food detail within minutes.
Weighs less than fresh: 98% of the water has been removed from Mountain House so the weight of the food is reduced by 60% to 90%.
Stays fresh: Mountain House freeze-dried foods are packed in specially-designed packaging. This multi-layered package can be stored at room temperature for serveral years withouth food deterioration or spoilage. (We recommend use within 5 years.) For best results please avoid prolonged storage in humid environments or at temperatures above 90Â°F degrees, and please be careful not to cause even the smallest "pinhole" puncture which can let air and moisture into the package.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World