Hammock Bliss Single Hammock, Red/Navy
Hammock Bliss Single is ready to take you anywhere. Weighing in at only 17 oz but with more space than a double size bed, Single Bliss is the perfect hammock for one person. So comfortable you'll feel like you're floating on a cloud, this hammock is a dream come true for backpackers, campers, kayakers and travelers alike. Complete with its own suspension system and easy to set up, Hammock Bliss Single is the ultimate portable sleeping solution. Lay back, let go and relax in bliss.
• Stunningly Comfortable - Conforms To Your Body With No Pressure Points Or Rope Marks Experience Blissful Relaxation Anywhere
• Hammock Constructed Of High Strength Nylon Parachute Material - Soft & Breathable, Quick Drying, Resists Rot & Mildew
• Super Tough - 770 Lb Test 100% Nylon 6mm Climbing Rope 100 Inches Per Side Included For Easy Set Up On The Go
• Hammock Is Compact, Lightweight & Ready
For Adventure - Travel Bag Is Permanently Attached & Doubles As A Handy Gear Pouch
• Machine Washable & Dryable Strength Tested - 350 Pounds
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World