Nite-ize Spotlit Standard Safety Light, Disco
• Use this versatile clip on safety light anywhere
• Secure stainless steel spring clip
• Glow or flash modes - press once to glow or twice for flash operation
• Long-life replaceable batteries included
• Water resistant
• Dimensions: 1.25" W x 2" H x 0.75" D
• Weight: 0.6 ounces
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
RCP Enterprises, best known by our original brand name, Nite Ize, is based out of beautiful Boulder, Colorado and is quickly becoming the premier manufacturer of innovative accessories in the United States. Proudly manufacturing all of our products in the USA, RCP Enterprises has been growing and innovating since itÂs inception, by Owner and President, Rick Case, in 1989. Nite Ize has expanded to offer a full range of Flashlight Accessories, Mobile Accessories, L.E.D. Accessories, and a line of high quality Stainless Steel Products.
President Rick Case started the company as an undergraduate at the University of Colorado. "I was on a fishing trip using the brand new Mini Mag-Lite my family gave me for Christmas. I was fishing at night with it, holding it in my mouth. Sure enough, I opened my mouth, and the flashlight fell out. I was staring down into the water, watching my still lit Maglite drift to the bottom when an idea hit me. That idea became the first product I ever made, the Headband." Case, who embodies the very essence of entrepreneurial sprit, built his successful company through dedication, inspiration and hard work. He was running the company from his mountain cabin when he received his first order for 42,000 Headbands. Fourteen years later the company has 40 full time employees and a large manufacturing facility that also houses our corporate offices. Case remarked recently, "You have to be passionate, have faith in what you are doing, and be persistent. People donÂt come beating your door down, no matter how good your product is."
RCP Enterprises has established, long-term relationships with the most recognized retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. We contiune to grow through aggresive sales and marketing efforts and a genuine dedication to providing products that make every day life easier and more functional.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World