Aloe Gator Esbit Pocket Stove with 6 Fuel Cubes
• Provides a steady and reliable heat for cooking and boiling water
• One cube will bring 1 pint of water to a rolling boil
• Approximately 13 minutes burn time per cube
• Made of galvanized steel
• Dimensions: 3" x 4" x 3/4"
• Weight: 3.25 ounces
I tested the stove on a rainy, windy day. It was a bit of a challenge lighting the fuel tab, but it worked fine and it did as advertised. I boiled 2 cups of water and had a nice hot cup of instant coffee in the rain.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World