Celestron Outland 10 X 25 Comfort Grip Waterproof Binocular
Conquer the elements! The Outland Waterproof Series from Celestron is a spectacular value in rugged roof prism binoculars. Designed to perform under tough outdoor conditions, Outlands are perfectly suited to handle demanding outdoor activities like hunting, hiking, camping, skiing, backpacking, or river rafting but equally at home at sporting events or the family picnic.
This compact, take-anywhere Outland binocular features sleek, modern two-color styling with rubber covering for a secure and comfortable grip. The Outland's high-performance optics feature BAK-4 prisms and multi-coatings to ensure high contrast and resolution. Celestron Outland 10 X 25 is waterproof for use in all weather conditions.
• 10x magnification roof prism binocular
• Rugged compact design for maximum portability
• Multi-Coated optics for sharp views
• Nitrogen purged for waterproof and fog proof performance
• Protective rubber covering and molded finger impressions for ultra-firm grip
• Diopter adjustment for precise focusing
• Carrying case included for travel and safe storage
• No Fault Manufacturer Warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World