Mega Mat Folded Picnic Blanket with Shoulder Strap - 48" x 60" (Ocean Mist)
Make your next beach outing really special with this waterproof Mega Mat! Damp sand and grass are no match for this picnic blanket's 100% waterproof backing. You won't even have to worry about food stains: the blanket's beautifully patterned acrylic top is made to be soil- and dirt-resistant. Its colors, a tasteful mix of seafoam, periwinkle, and mossy green, is easy for distant beach boys to spot once their tummies start rumbling. To top it all off, the entire thing is perfectly machine washable. Opens to a full 48" x 60" and can seat 2-3 persons plus gear.
• 100% waterproof backing
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Solid soft acrylic coordinating flap
• Comfortably fits 2-3 persons plus gear
• Convenient carry handle
• Dimensions: 48" x 60 "open
• Closed: 17 x 12 x 6
• Foam padded lining
• Machine washable
This was a 2nd anniversary gift to my daughter and son in law and they see many uses for picnics and play blanket for babies outside. It is an attractive, functional, waterproof and washable blanket and they were pleased to receive it with their picnic basket.
It is easy to carry and to store. My only complaint is that you can't put it in the dryer.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World