Picnic Plus Copley 2 Person Picnic Basket
With the Copley from Picnic Plus, you can have a wonderful picnic experience without worrying about leaving anything behind. Made from beautiful hand-woven willow and stained a ravishing dark chestnut brown, the Copley 2 Person picnic basket is the perfect transportation solution to your outdoor dining woes. Featuring a removable thermal foil insulated cooler section, top and front carry handles, and even glass votive candle holders, the Copley is a sultry, romance-inducing, long-lasting dining companion for you and your special someone. Includes everything you need for a perfect outing--silverware, plates, glasses--all sealed with a handsome leather strap system.
•2 person picnic basket PSB-269
•2 ceramic plates
•2 sets stainless steel flatware
•2 cotton napkins
•2 sets glass drinkware
•2 glass votive candle holder
•Hand woven stained willow basket
•Removable thermal foil insulated cooler section
•Top and front carry handles
•Decorating Options: LE, LP
•Fern Lining (F)
• Size:16"x 12" x 7 1/2"
• Weight: 8 lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World