Tasco 114x500mm Reflector ST Telescope
With an LED electronic red dot finderscope, 500mm focal length and 114mm objective mirror, the Spacestation 114ST is ideal for any astronomer. With an LED electronic red dot finderscope, 500mm focal length and 114mm objective mirror, the Spacestation 114ST is ideal for any astronomer.
•Mount: Single Fork Arm Altazimuth
•Finderscope: Red Dot Starpointer
•Focal Ratio: F/4.4
•Objective Lens Diameter: 500mm
•Eyepiece: 25mm (20x), 10mm (50x), 4mm (125x)
•Tripod: Adjustable Aluminum
•Weight (lbs/kg): 22.5/10.2
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Tasco has been America's popular choice in sports optics for over 50 years, and we're proud to introduce an exciting new line-up of high-performance optics in 2003. For half a century we've made it our mission to design and manufacture quality optics at prices that will fit any family's budget, and our 2003 product line is better than ever. Tasco products are packed with the latest features, built to exacting quality control standards, and designed to deliver a lifetime of satisfaction Â so you can choose Tasco with confidence. With a great selection to choose from, you're sure to find just the right sports optics product for everyone in your family.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World