Rightline Gear 110S50 Sport Jr. Car Top Carrier, 9 cu ft.
The Rightline Gear Sport Jr Car Top Carrier is the only car top bag made specifically for compact cars WITHOUT a roof rack. The carrier is aerodynamically designed to help save $$$ at the gas pump, 100% waterproof, and unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading. The included Car Clips attach the carrier's straps under the vehicle's door frame weather molding. Remove the Clips from the straps to attach the straps to a vehicle's roof rack.
• 100% Waterproof
• Attaches with car clips, through the car, and to roof racks
• Designed for compact and mid-size cars (will also fit larger vehicles), WITHOUT a roof rack
• ZipRight System, urethane coated zipper, and Dual Seam Technology
• Aerodynamically designed to save $$ on gas.
• Constructed of PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff material (PVC-backed polyester). UV Resistant.
• Includes: car top carrier, (2) nylon straps, (4) Car Clips, Stuff Sack, and complete set up guide
The Sport Jr. is aerodynamically designed to cut the wind (13" high in front and 16" high in back) which saves $$$ at the gas pump. The ZipRight zipper unzips 3/4 of the way around the car carrier to provide an easy loading opening.
The Sport Jr. Car Top Carrier lets you gain more cargo carrying capacity for your compact or mid-size car - why should the suvs and minivans have all of the goodies. This car roof carrier works perfectly on larger vehicles as well for the quick weekend getaway.
Attach the Sport Jr. Car Top Carrier In One Of Three Ways:
1. Car Clips - Use the included Car Clips to strap over the roof top carrier and clip onto an available ledge (in most cases under the weather stripping) inside the vehicle's door frame. See the Car Clip link to learn more.
2. Through The Vehicle - Remove the clips from the ends of the straps. Run the straps over the car roof carrier, through the open vehicle door, across the inside roof and around to the other side. This option would be chosen if your vehicle's door frame does not have an available ledge for the Car Clips. See the Sport Car Top Carrier Set Up Guide to learn more.
3. Roof Rack - If using the roof top carrier on a vehicle with a roof rack, first remove the clips from the ends of the straps. Then, attach the 2 straps to the roof rack, either between roof rack cross bars or side rails. See the Sport Car Top Carrier Set Up Guide to learn more.
Dimensions: 36" L x 30" W x 13-16" H
Capacity: 9 cu ft
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World