Chicago White Sox Stadium Cushion
This Chicago White Sox Stadium Cushion is a basic must for diehard fans. The seat measures 14 by 14 by 1 inches and is made of 420 denier polyester and features a large team logo. Why sit on hard stadium seats or bleachers when you can enjoy the game from a comfortable, cushioned seat? This cushion is lightweight and even has an attached handle for easy transport. Fans will enjoy showing off their team spirit while enjoying the game in comfort with this Stadium Cushion.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 2001, Logo Chair Co. was one of the first companies in the U.S. to hold a Collegiate Licensing Company license for a folding chair. The Company began by shipping college chairs from a garage just outside Memphis, TN. In less than a year, Logo moved into their first warehouse.
The company began receiving feedback from customers and started developing products to fit their needs. Now the Company produces over 24 products.
For the past 5 years, Logo has been a top 10 non-apparel licensee for CLC and currently ranks number three. In 2005 the Company acquired the MLB license for roughly half of their product line. In November of 2006 the company moved from Memphis to Franklin, TN; just south of Nashville.
Logo has been and will be an industry leader for new and unique tailgating and team spirit products.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World