Blantex LB-1 Folding Camping Stool
Accepted Payment Methods:
Important Shipping Information:
• Email email@example.com for bulk pricing or a shipping quote
• Orders with a quantity of more than one may have additional shipping costs
• 1″ Round Steel Legs
• Epoxy backing is rust-resistant
• Poly/Nylon seat with PVC backing
• Available in blue or green
• Open size: 16″ x 17.25″ x 13.25″
• Closed size: 2.25″ x 17.25″ x 19″
• 3 lbs
You can't buy stools of this quality anywhere else, I am very happy with these, they should last for years.
The stools worked perfect for us. They are of good quality and fold up nicely to fit into the storage unit of our camper.
I love, love, love this chair! Its easy to handl, being light weight and the tray gives me plenty of room to put things on or to make sandwiches. Its very comfortable having a larger sitting area.
On time delivery. The product quality was great!
I bought 6 of these stools and I am very happy with them.It was a great bargain for the money! Although they're a bit heavier than the aluminum ones from Coleman, I appreciate that they're stronger and more sturdy. (Our Coleman one broke way too soon.) I took them backpacking with 4 of my sons and the rest of the scout troop and they were constantly in use at the base camp in WY. Later, they came in quite handy at a family reunion in MO.
This is a very nice camping stool!
It is very Durable and slides on the floor without markings. We use as Foot Rest!
I bought it for my father as a foot stool. He's been very happy with it, even told me that his feet hurt less.
Sturdy Material. Only problem was the plastic leg caps fall out and so you can loose one. Duct tape them if you buy one.
Good canvas seat but total stool is too low. It's almost like sitting on the ground.
It is too big (the tubular structUre), and a bit too low for comfortable seating. It really does not make a good lightweight, portable stool. I would not recommend.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Blantex, Inc. is the exclusive importer and distributor of the Blaco Export full line of heavy duty steel folding cot, beds, stools chairs, bunk beds and many other tubular steel products and mattresses.
Why Blantex? With our partnership with Blaco Export in Mexico, we have over 40 years experience in manufacturing and distributing the most durable and economic camping, home and special needs steel tubular furniture. Our proximity to the factory gives us the ability to respond to your needs very quickly.
QUALITY: All our furniture is made of heavy duty steel. Our beds are all rated for 1 person up to 375 lbs. Our furniture is made for long lasting quality and comfort. We are not the cheapest game in town but we do offer the best value. Aluminum furniture will never be as strong as steel.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE:We are ready and have the experience to help during emergency situations. We were the first to help during disasters such as the 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on New York City, the 2005 record breaking hurricane season including hurricane Katrina and Rita that devastated the Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast. More recently we supported emergency responders in 2008, by delivering tens of thousands of cots in August and September, for the California wild fires, as well as Hurricane Gustav. When Hurricane Ike devastated our hometown of Houston TX. on Friday night, we were still delivering beds Saturday night in the dark, since the whole town was without electricity.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World