Buck Knives Camp Axe, Black
• Length: 12 1/4"
• Blade length: 3"
• Weight: 17.2 ounces
• Molded nylon sheath
• Forged, powder-coated high-carbon steel blade
• Handle material: Ergonomic shaped, high-impact plastic
Great product would recommend it to anyone.
Has good balance. Keeps it's edge well.
Great product for an avid camper!
I am very pleased with the product and with the service provided by your company.
I finally had an opportunity to use my Buck Camp Axe and it performed very well. It was out of the box sharp. The handle was long enough to be effective (6 to 8 swings to chop through a 3" limb) and light enough to carry. What more could you ask for?
Lighweight camping/backpacking axe. Good for splitting kindlings and small logs. The back of the axe is shaped to use as a hammer for tent pegs, etc. ABS handle is hollow but is very sturdy. The only improvement I suggest is its sheath/cover. It covers the blade and uses a velcroed strap for securing. It's a little cumbersome and easy to lose.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Buck Knives makes the perfect knife for everyday and outdoor recreation use-hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, climbing, diving, boating, survival, tactical, defense & rescue. Collectible & custom knives. Related products, equipment & accessories.
Buck Knives is the #1 recognized brand in sports cutlery, with over 100 years experience of making knives. We make each knife with the highest quality stainless steel alloy, specially chosen for the use of the knife. Then, we use a proprietary process developed by Paul Bos to heat-treat our blades for optimum performance and durability. Our Edge2xÂ Technology creates a blade that is sharper out of the box, holds its edge longer and is easier to resharpen.
Buck Knives pioneered the concept of end-use categories to match the needs of the user. With in-house engineers and collaborations with professional knife users and makers, we tailor the design, materials and construction to match the intended use of each knife.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World