Songbird Essentials Mug, Thermal Fire in the Snow
Thermal Mug Fire in the Snow 16 oz capacity. Screw on cover with a spill resistant slide closure. Artist Derk Hansen.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
At Songbird Essentials we specialize in unique patented products that help consumers attract the beautiful songbirds they love to their homes or office grounds. Whether it is attracting Cardinals, Goldfinches, Bluebirds, Hummingbirds, Purple Martins, Orioles or your favorite; we have proven products to help you attract the desired songbird. Our award winning line up includes:
Twirl-A-Squirrel - mechanical squirrel baffle that is the only product to win best new product of the year at both the Bird Watch America and Lawn & Garden Distributing Show
Hummer Helper Nesting Material - The first product proven to be used by hummingbirds to build their nest and recommended by the Hummingbird Society
Many of our products have been recommended, designed, and tested by Backyard Birding enthusiasts and/or Wild Bird Nature Store owners and employees. We are a family owned company located in the middle of the US in Mexico, MO and strive to have as many of our products domestically made as possible (over 95%). Besides our own dedicated staff of employees, we provide meaningful work to several outstanding sheltered workshop organizations.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World