Hammock Bliss Extra Long Tree Straps
Tree Straps are a tree friendly suspension system, which extends the reach of the 100" of 6mm climbing rope already included on each side of all Hammock Bliss hammocks. Tree Straps protect the tender bark of trees by evenly distributing the weight over a wider area while also protecting both the rope and the tree from abrasion. When hanging your hammock from a smooth surface such as a pole or post, tree straps act as a tension belt to prevent slippage. Tree Straps are completely adjustable and are ideal for quick set up and fast take down of your hammock. If there is one thing you get to make your hammock easier to use, this is it.
• Extra Long Tree Straps: 106'' x 1.5'' Wt: 5 oz.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World