Ontario Knife Company SP16 Spax with Kraton Handle and FG/UC Sheath
The SP16 SPAX made by Ontario Knife is part of the Spec Plus Next Generation series designed for military, sporting, and rescue use. The SPAX is a knife, a hatchet, or a pick axe, whatever the situation dictates. Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. While being a worldwide supplier, the Ontario Knife Company is also a major supplier to the U.S. Government and its military. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components, and a steadfast commitment to its workforce.
• Blade Length: 8 inches
• Blade Material: Carbon Steel (1095)
• Sheath Material: FG/UC
• Blade Edge: Plain
• Handle Material: Kraton
• Total Length: 13.13 inches
• Blade Color: Black
• Weight: 2.10 ounces
• Handle Color: Black
• Country of Origin: USA
• Epoxy textured and powder coated black steel blades
• Full tang blades are hardened to 52-54 HRC
• Kraton handle resists the elements and has finger grooves for a secure grip
• Piped lanyard hole in handle
• Includes leather cordura sheath
|Blade Length||8 inches|
|Blade Material||Carbon Steel (1095)|
|Total Length||13.13 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Knife Weight||2.10 ounces|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components . . . and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Ontario's products routinely deliver the most cherished attributes of PERFORMANCE and VALUE . . . all at affordable prices!
In addition to being a major supplier to the U.S. Government, OKC teams up with a nationwide network of distributors/dealers to market its products to many diverse consumer and niche markets. Worldwide sales activity encompasses some 28 countries . . . and continues to grow. "You might say we're really a 'quiet company,' but there's really a lot more going on than meets the eye!"
Consider Ontario Knife when in need of knives, machetes, edged products and specialty tools.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World