MagLite AA Pink Boxed
* High-intensity adjustable light beam (Spot to Flood)
• Converts quickly to a freestanding candle mode
• Machined aluminum construction with knurled design
• Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
• Water and shock resistant
Bought as a gift for my wife and she loves it. Its a MagLite so its very bright and durable. Great job Knife Depot.
It was a gift for my wife, she loved it and it kept her from taking my lights whenever she needed one. Its a Maglite so its of great quality and brightness. Keep up the good work knife depot.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Mag Instrument is dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. We seek performance and a reputation reflecting the very best we can achieve.
Each Mag Instrument flashlight represents a culmination of more than 20 years of research, development and continuous state-of-the-art refinement in every precision feature. We are proud to offer products designed and manufactured in the United States of America.
We believe the spirit and character of the company is most clearly defined and expressed by our founder, owner and president Anthony Maglica. Each flashlight is a result of his obsession with fine engineering, craftsmanship and his commitment to perfection. An experimental machinist by training and a manufacturing innovator by practice, Mr. Maglica has guided his company's growth from a one-man machine shop in 1955 to an enterprise that employs over 800 dedicated employees today. But his work does not stop there. Mr. Maglica continues his commitment to quality by continually improving upon the product that bears his name.
Mag Instrument is proud to be a leader in the current renaissance in American manufacturing. Maglica himself, a fervent believer in the importance of manufacturing in the United States, insists that all Mag Instrument products be made domestically and bear the "Made in the U.S.A." label. He has dedicated himself to proving that American-made products can excel in the global marketplace by using technology to continually improve quality and reduce costs. Over the last two decades, Maglica's innovations have enabled Mag Instrument to offer consumers a consistently better value than the competition.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World