Simmons ProSport 8x21mm Camo Binoculars
A reliable must-have for the avid hunter or serious sports fan, Simmons ProSport compact and full-size binoculars bring the action up-close and in vivid clarity like no other. Featuring high-quality, fully coated optics, and available in a wide range of magnification options and configurations, ProSport binoculars are engineered to deliver brilliant, high-resolution images, with excellent contrast and the fullest detail possible. Plus, ProSport binoculars are encased in tough and durable rubber armor, for a positive grip and added protection in any weather conditions.
• Durable rubber armor
• Fully coated optics
• Finish: Camo
• Magnification & Objective (mm): 8x21
• Prism System: Roof
• Prism Glass: BK7
• Lens Coating: Fully
• Field of View(ft. at 100 yards/M at 100m): 372 / 124
• Eye Relief(inches/mm): 6.7
• Exit Pupil(mm): 2.6
• Weight(oz./g): 7.3 / 206.9
• Short Focus(ft./m): 12.6 / 3.6
• Waterproof/Fogproof: No
• Adapt to Tripod: No
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Celebrating 20 years in providing hunters and outdoor enthusiasts with innovative, quality sports optics. Simmons has the right product to give you the edge in even the most challenging conditions.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World