Streamlight PolyStinger Dual Switch LED Flashlight with 120V AC/DC Charger and 2 Holders
• Light output: High up to 24,000 candela (peak beam intensity), 185 lumens; Medium up to 12,000 candela (peak beam intensity), 95 lumens; Low 6,000 candela (peak beam intensity), 50 lumens
• Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
• Runtime: High up to 2 hours, Medium up to 3.75 hours, Low up to 7.5 hours, Strobe up to 5.5 hours
• Fits existing Stinger snap-in chargers; compact and mountable in any position
• 10 hour steady charge, 2.5 hour fast charge, or PiggyBack charger
• Serialized for positive identification
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Super-tough, non-conductive nylon polymer with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
• Combines C4 LED technology with rechargeablilty generating the lowest operating costs of any flashlight made
• 3-cell, 3.6 Volt sub-C NiCd battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
• O-ring sealed
• Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating.
• C4 LED Technology. Shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime
• Multi-function On/Off push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations
• Access any of the three variable lighting modes and strobe via the tailcap or the head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
A bright flashlight is a good idea. A bright idea is even better.
Nearly 30 years ago we saw the light. Harnessed it. Then decided to do something big with it. Share it with everyone. And call ourselves Streamlight.
We started making flashlights - incredibly durable, amazingly bright ones - for people and professionals all over the world. Soon it became a matter of pride and street smarts to carry a Streamlight flashlight. But that's only part of the Streamlight story.
Sure, we think ultra-tough, super-bright flashlights are great ideas. After all, they satisfy so many needs and have just as many applications. But Streamlight - from the very beginning - has concentrated its efforts on new ideas. Innovations. Lights no one else can offer, that solve problems. Lights so unique - so practical - users often wonder how they lived without them.
Innovative, breakthrough ideas like the first convertible flashlight/headlamp for convenient hands-free use. A handcuff key combined with an LED that gives police a handy light at their fingertips, and makes their jobs easier. Gun-mounted lights that are 60% lighter than others, so they never affect a weapon's balance. And the very first high-intensity halogen rechargeable flashlight. We created it in 1975, and it has since changed the flashlight industry forever.
To enhance our lights, we feature the most technologically advanced options out there. Like a special tailcap that enables dimming or flashing, increasing a light's battery life up to 200%. Quick-release straps on our lanterns that give fire and rescue workers extra safety and flexibility. Switches on the tailcap for one-handed use. Lights with an advanced elastomer grip, ergonomically designed for a sure hold. Even an intelligent backup power system that turns our lanterns on, the moment all the lights go out.
At Streamlight, we love to build truly great flashlights. Today they shine in more places than ever before. But coming up with the innovative ideas behind them is what really gets us going. It's why Streamlight has always been on the cutting edge of flashlight innovation. It's what keeps us fresh and our customers happy. And that's the brightest idea of all.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World