ALPS Mountaineering Comfort Series Air Pad, XXL Moss
When you're away from home and want some added comfort to your cot or sleeping bag, try an ALPS self inflating air pad. With the comfort series, the pad will inflate and deflate quickly with the jet stream wave foam and roll up compactly to fit into the stuff sack. The top is a comfortable, brushed Suede-like fabric with Anti-Slip Dots on the bottom to keep you from sliding around. The Comfort Series also features brass non-corrosive valves for maximum durability...2 valves on this size for faster inflating! Another benefit of adding an air pad is that it will help keep you warmer
essential to a well rested night. The XXL size is perfect for luxury camping and when space and weight aren't as crucial
even works great when you have guests over and don't have a spare bed!
• Extra thick 4" foam
• Thicker pillow section for extra comfort
• 2 valves - faster inflating
• Jet stream wave foam
• Faster inflating and deflating
• Extra comfort and less sliding
• PVC dots slide less on tent floor
• Long-term durability
• Stuff sack and repair kit included
• Size: 30" x 77" x 4"
• Weight: 9 pounds 14 ounces
• Stuff Sack Size: 11" x 31"
• Top Fabric: Brushed suede-like
• Top Fabric Color: Moss green
• Bottom Fabric: Anti-slip PVC dots
• Bottom Fabric Color: Black
• Valves: Non-corrosive brass
• General Use: Luxury camping
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
From Dennis Brune, Owner: I started ALPS Mountaineering, a small company located in rural east central Missouri, with the mission of "providing more gear for more people". We offer performance oriented packs, tents, sleeping bags, furniture & air pads. All of our products are Âconsumer designedÂ for comfortable enjoyable trips that have tough, durable construction for a lifetime of use, and while the products are great, the prices are even better. I have been working in the outdoor industry since 1978 in a variety of design, sales, and marketing positions. A lot of my prior outdoor experience came from running the Kelty brand, which also marketed packs, tents, and sleeping bags. In 1994, Brian, the oldest of our 3 children, was about to enter middle school, so I left Kelty because I wanted to have a more flexible schedule to allow me to be more involved in my familyÂs activities.
As our business has grown, so has our need for good, qualified staff members. We started filling those needs in 2003 when Brian graduated from college with his degree in marketing. While my intention never was to Âonly hire friends and familyÂ, I continued the trend by next hiring my wife, LaRayne. When Adam, our second son, graduated in May of 2006, also with a degree in marketing, we also hired him. In the summer of 2006 we needed even more sales and marketing help, so we next hired our daughter-in-law, Sarah Beth. Our youngest child, Sarah Kristin, graduated from Mizzou in May of 2009 with her degree in communication, and we also said to her, Âcome on board!Â As IÂve happily and very proudly told several people, weÂve Âredefined the family businessÂ. Of course we have plenty of Ânon-BruneÂ employees Â Debbie, Karen, Phil, Sean, Laurie, Zach, Tracy, Jeff, Doug, Spencer Â and we consider them to be part of our extended Âbusiness familyÂ. While we believe in making exceptional products, we also think itÂs equally important to have outstanding employees Â and I can say that weÂre doing a great job of both.
Regarding our products, the challenge we have is to convince you that we can deliver products that offer great designs, are loaded with plenty of features, are made with excellent quality Â AND are also affordable. In our current economic situation, itÂs extra important to evaluate all of our purchases. We think if you do your ÂhomeworkÂ and fairly compare our products to those of our competitors, youÂll see we can offer you the best true value.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World