Browning Camping Cypress 2 Person Dome Tent, Grey/Gold
The Cypress is a free standing 2-pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles with aluminum ferrules. The ferrules are the "connectors" that hold the poles together and we use aluminum, rather than steel, because aluminum can never rust. Our fiberglass poles are one size larger than normal to offer you a sturdier, stronger tent. We use lightweight but strong polyester fabrics. The walls are uncoated so the tent can "breathe" under the urethane coated fly. The fly uses a pole in the top, which gives you an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. Our fly is full length on the sides, not 3/4 length like some others, for better weather protection. We even have our factory seal the seams on the floor and fly for maximum water repellency. Entry and exit are enhanced with 2 doors, which means if you have to get out at night, you don't need to crawl over the others to get to the only door. The second door is also nice for extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. The door zippers are an extra large #8, which is one size larger than most, for extra durability.
• Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Fiberglass Poles
• Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
• 210D 110T Nylon Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
• Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
• Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
• Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
• Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
• 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
• Extra Large #8 Zippers on both doors for extra durability
• Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
• Weatherproof Fly with a Ridge Pole provides an Awning over each Door
• Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
• Floor: 210D, Poly Oxford, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
• Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
• Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
• Rain fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pocket, and Tent Bag
• Base Size: 5' x 7'6
• Center Height: 4'
• Tent Area: 38 sq. ft.
• Tent and Fly Weight: 6 lbs. 6 oz.
• Total Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
• Packed Size: 6" x 24"
• Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
• Style: 2 pole freestanding
• Use Rating: 3 Season
• Sleeps: Two
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World