Chinook Titan Lodge 8, Fiberglass
Chinook's largest tent, the Titan Lodge 8, is truly the Titan of family/ group tents. We have added a heavy duty, oxford nylon floor that will stand up to the wear and tear of foot traffic and camp furniture. The ultra-stable, 4-pole configuration and extra thick fiberglass poles make the Titan extremely sturdy in high winds. The front vestibule door doubles as an awning for shade or rainy weather.
• Two very spacious, private rooms, both with front and rear doors
• Extra large doors with "no-see-um" screen windows for superb ventilation on warm evenings
• Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain far away from the tent floor and body
• Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster
• Capacity: 8 persons
• Fiberglass tent weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Poles: 4 + ridgepole + vestibule
• Doors: 4 doors
• Height: 7'4" (224 cm)
• Floor: 10' x 14'(305 x 427 cm)
• Body area: 140 ft2 (13 m2)
- with vestibule area: 164 ft2 (15.3 m2)
• 3 season
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World