Restop 1 Disposable Urinal Bags, 12/3 Packs
The Restop 1 four-pack contains 3 disposable urine bags.
Each bag contains super absorbent polymers and enzymes that will absorb a full 20 ounces of urine. The wide opening with semi-rigid rim allows for easy use by men or women. The one-way valve prevents spillage should the used bag be accidentally dropped. Restop contains the odor as well as the waste. Deodorants are added to the polymers to eliminate odors. The Restop 1 is a quick, convenient and environmentally friendly way to answer natures call.
Best places to keep a Restop 1:
• Glovebox (car,truck and boat)
• Gun Case
• Jacket Pocket
• That corner of the garage that has the camping gear.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 1989, American Innotek, a San Diego-based company, is the manufacturer of the RestopÂ® line of field lavatory products. The proprietary technology developed and patented by American Innotek has been used to create the only complete portable and disposable sanitation solution that meets the needs of today's mobile workforces and outdoor enthusiasts. The company's products meet all environmental standards for common disposal of human waste.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World