Restop Privacy Tent
The Restop Privacy Tent is a sturdy, collapsible tent complete with tie down rope and anchor stakes (although you would only need those in high wind situations).
Its quick connect joints allow rapid set up and breakdown in seconds.
The zipper operates from the inside, just in case there are any aspiring comedians around.
The opaque color of the fabric allows complete privacy, even in sunlight.
The tent folds into a convenient shoulder carry case, and is easily handled by one person.
Tested by Everest Environmental Expedition
The tent was used by the Everest Environmental Expedition two years in a row, at altitudes of over 21,000 feet, causing them to say "...The systems and the tents that enclosed them proved to be hassle free and quite comfortable. [They] definitely received some serious use and abuse."
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 1989, American Innotek, a San Diego-based company, is the manufacturer of the RestopÂ® line of field lavatory products. The proprietary technology developed and patented by American Innotek has been used to create the only complete portable and disposable sanitation solution that meets the needs of today's mobile workforces and outdoor enthusiasts. The company's products meet all environmental standards for common disposal of human waste.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World