Restop Wilderness Waste Containment Pouch, 20/5 packs
The Restop 2 Wilderness Waste Containment Pouch is sold as a five-pack and is packaged in a mesh tote bag, providing you with an easy means to carry out your used bags. Restop 2 is designed to be used with any commode system or can be used directly on the ground in wilderness situations.
Restop 2 uses a patented "bag within a bag" design to safely contain and neutralize human waste. The outer bag is a Mylar gas-impervious bag which will contain the odor as well as the waste. Inside the bag is a powder, a polymer/enzyme blend, that biodegrades and gels the waste, giving it EPA approval for landfill disposal. Restop 2 provides an inexpensive and effective means to "pack it out" and comply with the outdoor ethics of Leave No Trace.
Ample toilet paper and a moist antiseptic towelette are included.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 1989, American Innotek, a San Diego-based company, is the manufacturer of the RestopÂ® line of field lavatory products. The proprietary technology developed and patented by American Innotek has been used to create the only complete portable and disposable sanitation solution that meets the needs of today's mobile workforces and outdoor enthusiasts. The company's products meet all environmental standards for common disposal of human waste.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World