Outdoor Edge Flip n' Zip Saw with Rubberized Aluminum Handle
• Triple ground 4-1/2" folding saw
• Rubberized aluminum handle
• Makes easy work of quartering game and clearing limbs
• Complete with pocket clip
• Blade length: 3.2"
• Overall length: 7-3/8"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Our Goal At Outdoor Edge is to combine functional design with the sharpest, best edge holding steels, state of the art production processes and hand craftsmanship to create the finest quality knives and hand tools for the big game hunter. We personally develop and field test each product on a variety of game to ensure the highest performance and stand behind everything we make with a Lifetime Warranty.
Each Outdoor Edge product is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
"My outdoor lifestyle is a powerful force in my 'American Dream' quality of life. Outdoor Edge knives are my tools of choice." -Ted Nugent
"No outfitter, guide or serious outdoorsman should be without Outdoor Edge knives. The superb quality of these cutting tools make field dressing and game processing as easy and efficient as possible. Definitely a 'lifetime acquisition.'" -Judd Cooney, Outdoor Writer
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World