Stoney-Wolf Archery Mechanics & Instinctive Shooting, DVD Set
By John Eberhart & Paul Brunner
Professional Archery Instructional DVD
Join us and let our professional instructors and bow technicians take the guesswork out of choosing a bow and proper accessories for hunting. They show and describe in simple understandable terms how to: check your draw length, choose the correct bow for your body type, install hunting accessories, have perfect shooting form, properly shoot from elevations, choose the correct arrows and broadheads, and much more!!! Simply put, this DVD will make you (novice or veteran) a more accurate archer, which in turn will make you a more successful hunter.
Approximately 2 hours
Instinctive Shooting Featuring Paul Brunner
Watch as Paul Brunner demonstrates some of the finer points and benefits of instinctive shooting with a traditional longbow or recurve. Traditional archers beware as our "Blast from the Past" Paul Brunner also demonstrates how to instinctively and accurately shoot from virtually every possible hunting position
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World