Stoney-Wolf Advanced Survival Guide (Double Feature) by Ron Hood
Advanced Survival Guide (Double Feature) by Ron Hood
Advanced Wilderness Survival Skills - If you've seen our Survival Basics 1 & 2, you know how important and easy it is to learn effective survival skills. In this feature we will be continuing that education with more advanced wilderness skills, such as building the basic tools and weapons for food and protection. The tracking skills are extremely important for you as predator and prey.
In Urban Survival Skills - Ron and Karen Hood give good solid information on what you can do, in advance, to prepare for your family's safety in emergencies. Learn the important factors and how to setup a family disaster plan. This program includes a special section for ladies on everyday safety tips in an urban setting.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World