Picnic Plus Insulated Tub Cooler with Stand - Orange
Get ready for outdoor partying with the Picnic Plus Tub Cooler. Made with a durable 600D polyester exterior and large leak proof insulated cooler section, the Tub Cooler will hold over 72 cans or beverages. Fill the inside with ice, add your beer, wine, soda and beverages and everything will stay cold for hours with the easy access top flap door. For cleaning, the Tub Cooler has a drain plug and the liner can be washed down. Best of all the entire cooler, lid and stand sets up and folds in seconds and stores in the included travel bag. Use the Picnic Plus Tub Cooler at tailgating events, backyard parties, pool and beach. Patent Pending
So nice, we use it for tailgating but also at the beach and our kids games. Made well sturdy keeps drinks cold with drain on bottom Highly recommend
I bought this product as extra drink cooling for a party and it worked tremendously. It kept the ice frozen for a long time and it's height made it accessible rather than bending down to a cooler. I like the Orange color but there was a good range of colors available. I would buy again.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World