ALPS Mountaineering Meramac Room 2-Room Camping Tent
The Meramac 2 Room is a free-standing tent that is great to take along on family camping trips when you want to separate the kids from the adults. It would also work great when you have two couples and want a little extra privacy. It sleeps up to six people with a divider in the center (so three people can fit on each side). The Meramac 2 Room sets up quick and easily with the two pole dome design and has an awning fly.
•Free Standing 2 Pole System with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
• 75D 185T Polyester Fly Resists UV Damage and Stays Taut
• 150D Polyester Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
• Poles attach to the tent with Clips and at the corners with Ring & Pins for fast and easy set-up
• Multi-pass Urethane Coating on the fly and floor for maximum weather protection
• Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
• 2 Large Mesh Windows for excellent venting & visibility
• Hooded Fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather
• Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for Maximum Adjustability and Protection
Rain fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 8" Steel Stakes, Guy Rope, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pockets, Flashlight Loop, and Zippered Tent Bag
• Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
• Floor: 150D, Poly Oxford, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
• Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
•Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
•Base Size: 10' x 12'
•Center Height: 6'2
•Tent Area: 120 sq. ft.
•Tent & Fly Weight: 18 lb. 8 oz.
•Total Weight: 20 lb. 0 oz.
•Packed Size: 8" x 28"
•Pole Diameter: 12.7 mm
•Style: Two-pole, Two Room
•Use Rating: 3 Season
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
From Dennis Brune, Owner: I started ALPS Mountaineering, a small company located in rural east central Missouri, with the mission of "providing more gear for more people". We offer performance oriented packs, tents, sleeping bags, furniture & air pads. All of our products are Âconsumer designedÂ for comfortable enjoyable trips that have tough, durable construction for a lifetime of use, and while the products are great, the prices are even better. I have been working in the outdoor industry since 1978 in a variety of design, sales, and marketing positions. A lot of my prior outdoor experience came from running the Kelty brand, which also marketed packs, tents, and sleeping bags. In 1994, Brian, the oldest of our 3 children, was about to enter middle school, so I left Kelty because I wanted to have a more flexible schedule to allow me to be more involved in my familyÂs activities.
As our business has grown, so has our need for good, qualified staff members. We started filling those needs in 2003 when Brian graduated from college with his degree in marketing. While my intention never was to Âonly hire friends and familyÂ, I continued the trend by next hiring my wife, LaRayne. When Adam, our second son, graduated in May of 2006, also with a degree in marketing, we also hired him. In the summer of 2006 we needed even more sales and marketing help, so we next hired our daughter-in-law, Sarah Beth. Our youngest child, Sarah Kristin, graduated from Mizzou in May of 2009 with her degree in communication, and we also said to her, Âcome on board!Â As IÂve happily and very proudly told several people, weÂve Âredefined the family businessÂ. Of course we have plenty of Ânon-BruneÂ employees Â Debbie, Karen, Phil, Sean, Laurie, Zach, Tracy, Jeff, Doug, Spencer Â and we consider them to be part of our extended Âbusiness familyÂ. While we believe in making exceptional products, we also think itÂs equally important to have outstanding employees Â and I can say that weÂre doing a great job of both.
Regarding our products, the challenge we have is to convince you that we can deliver products that offer great designs, are loaded with plenty of features, are made with excellent quality Â AND are also affordable. In our current economic situation, itÂs extra important to evaluate all of our purchases. We think if you do your ÂhomeworkÂ and fairly compare our products to those of our competitors, youÂll see we can offer you the best true value.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World