Trijicon ACOG 3.5x35 Ill RedX M249
In 2009, the U.S. Marine Corps selected the Trijicon ACOG® 3.5x35 as its Squad automatic-weapon Day Optic (SDO). The SDO will mount on the M249 light machinegun to assist gunners in target detection, recognition and identification. This model includes the Trijicon RMR, providing the operator with quick target acquisition at close quarter distances or when vehicular mounted.
TA11SDO-CP also includes:
• 9.0 MOA RMR Dual Illuminated Amber Dot Sight mounted to ACOG (RM05)
• LaRue Tactical Quick Detach Mount
• Tenebrax killFlash® Anti-Reflective Device
• Set of Flip Up Lens Caps
• SDO Pouch
• Lenspen (TA56)
• Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
• ACOG Manual
• Warranty Card
• Magnification: 3.5x
• Objective Size: 35
• Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
• Length (In): 8.7
• Weight (oz): 20.8
• Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
• Reticle Pattern: Horseshoe w/ Target Reference System
• Day Reticle Color: Red
• Night Reticle Color: Red
• Eye Relief: 2.4
• Exit Pupil: 10
• Field of View (Degrees): 28.9
• Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 4
• Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): .1 mils per click
• Mount: LaRue Tactical Mount
• Mount: Comes With LaRue Tactical Mount
• Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World