Blantex Tactical Round Tube Bunkable Bed
In our increasingly populated world, space is at a premium. With the customizable Tactical Round Tube Bunkable Bed from Blantex, you can comfortably house as many people as you need with limited space.
This stackable bed is made with comfort and durability as top priorities. The 36" x 75" bed is held together with 1.5" heavy duty steel posts and 1" cross tubes. Needless to say, the 16 gauge steel design is as durable as they come. A sinuous wire construction and button hook in style add a level of accommodation to a bed that can last for decades.
With the purchase of separately sold bunk adapters and a second frame, the Bunkable Bed quickly and securely transforms into a bunk bed for tight spaces. Guardrails can also be bought separately for extra security while sleeping.
• U.S. Military Bunkable / Stackable Beds
• 1-1/2" Heavy Duty Steel Posts and 1" Cross tubes, all 16 Ga.
• Sinuous wire construction and button hook in style
• Bunk adapters available and sold separately
• Guardrails sold separately
• Mattress not included
• 36inches x 75inches
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Blantex, Inc. is the exclusive importer and distributor of the Blaco Export full line of heavy duty steel folding cot, beds, stools chairs, bunk beds and many other tubular steel products and mattresses.
Why Blantex? With our partnership with Blaco Export in Mexico, we have over 40 years experience in manufacturing and distributing the most durable and economic camping, home and special needs steel tubular furniture. Our proximity to the factory gives us the ability to respond to your needs very quickly.
QUALITY: All our furniture is made of heavy duty steel. Our beds are all rated for 1 person up to 375 lbs. Our furniture is made for long lasting quality and comfort. We are not the cheapest game in town but we do offer the best value. Aluminum furniture will never be as strong as steel.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE:We are ready and have the experience to help during emergency situations. We were the first to help during disasters such as the 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on New York City, the 2005 record breaking hurricane season including hurricane Katrina and Rita that devastated the Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast. More recently we supported emergency responders in 2008, by delivering tens of thousands of cots in August and September, for the California wild fires, as well as Hurricane Gustav. When Hurricane Ike devastated our hometown of Houston TX. on Friday night, we were still delivering beds Saturday night in the dark, since the whole town was without electricity.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World