Crazy Creek HEX 2.0 Original Chair, Ash/Moss
• Crazy Creek's lightest chair!
• Rolls up to only 4" diameter.
• Our most compact, packable & versatile model.
• Handy attached roll-up strap and hanging loop.
• Improved 8mm high-density cored EVA closed-cell foam provides more insulation and comfort without added bulk.
• Outer shell of durable 210D coated custom ripstop nylon protects from wet ground.
• Inner surface of water-resistant, breathable 70D coated custom ripstop nylon is more durable, easy to keep clean, provides better insulation and is totally sealed from sand and dirt.
• Virtually unbreakable carbon-fiber stays.
• Tight-knit nylon webbing for superior tensile strength.
• Reinforced wing connection for durability.
• 250 lb. weight capacity.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Crazy Creek - Creating Comfortable Products for the Outdoors for Over 20 years!
The idea for the Original Crazy Creek Chair came out of the rigors of a season teaching at Outward Bound. While appreciating a Spartan approach, Rob Hart (founder) also wanted a "warm, dry butt and something comfortable to lean against" after a long day in the mountains.
So, in 1987, Rob adapted an old wooden canoe-chair design and updated it with high-tech materials. The rest is history - - the Chair has become a legend as one of the most inventive and versatile products on the planet.
Crazy Creek Chairs have revolutionized lightweight, portable sitting comfort - - wherever you are, whatever you're doing!
Outside Magazine wrote: "Our verdict was unanimous: the Chair is the greatest invention in camp comfort since the foam sleeping pad."
And the Chair has been proven by leading outdoors people throughout the world in every tough condition imaginable - - from the North to South Poles and from the Himalayas to Patagonia. Whether you're going for a day hike or to the stadium, out for a picnic or lounging at home, Crazy Creek has a chair designed just for you.
All Crazy Creek chairs feature innovative designs and meticulous attention to materials and workmanship.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World