Guardian Survival Mini Survival Kit for Children
This compact survival kit is designed for children to keep on or near them at all times in their backpacks. It is packed neatly into a durable travel size bag. The red travel size bag has the words "Survival Kit" on the front, and comes with a blue carabiner.
Food and Water:
Rest assured knowing you have food and water with proper nutrition in any type of disaster. These products have a 5 year shelf life.
• 1 Bag of Water
• 1 Millenium Energy Bar
Light and Communication:
Never be stranded without the proper supplies to help you keep in communication with those around you.
• 1 Green Emergency Glow Stick
• 5 -in-1 Survival Whistle
• Rechargeable Squeeze Flashlight
Shelter and Warmth:
Nothing is worse than being cold and without shelter. With these items you will be comfortable even during the coldest times.
• Emergency Poncho w/ Hood
• Emergency Survival Blanket
• Full Body Warmer
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World