Guardian Survival Pal for Children
This compact survival kit is packed neatly into a durable waterproof cooler bag. It is designed for children 11 years old or younger. The red cooler bag has the words "Survival Kit" on the front, an adjustable shoulder strap, tie-down cords on top, and a reflector stripe on the back.
This kit contains the following:
Food and Water:
• 3 Boxes of Aqua Blox Water Boxes
• 6 - 400 Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
• 10 Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
Light and Communications:
• Am/Fm Radio with Batteries & Headphones
• Rechargeable Squeeze Flashlight - 3 LED flashlight
• 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
Shelter and Warmth:
• Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
• Emergency Poncho for Children
• N95 Respirator Dust Mask - NIOSH approved
Hygiene and Sanitation:
• 3 Pocket Tissue Packs
• 3 Wet Naps
• 37 Piece Portable First Aid Kit
• Activity Coloring Book
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World