Picnic Plus Entertainer Hot & Cold Food Carrier - Black/Red
Accepted Payment Methods:
The Picnic Plus Entertainer hot & cold food carrier is perfect for transporting casseroles and meals to pot luck dinners, tailgating, picnics, home and outdoor functions.
•can hold both hot and cold foods in the 2 expandable sections
•full thermal foil insulated lower section holds up to an 11" x 15" (5 QT) casserole dish (not included)
•2 large food containers (included) can be used in either the lower or upper section and can hold salads, dinners, fruit, desserts and more
•fully zippered expandable top section has an insulated leak proof liner to hold containers, beverages, and condiments
•hidden pocket stores the matching Picnic Plus Utensil Serving Wrap (not included)
Made of durable 600D polyester
Product Dimensions: 18"w x 11"d x 8"h
Product Weight: 4 lbs.
Not only is this functional (dinners on the beach, pot lucks, etc) but it is so classy. It is the best at keeping food hot and cold. Next time I have a wedding shower to attend....I will order another! Thank you!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World