Magma Monterey Gourmet Series Gas Grill
"Monterey" Gas Grill Grilling Area:420 sq. in. (2710 sq. cm)Primary 12" x 24" (30 cm x 61 cm)Secondary 5-1/2" x 24" (14 cm x 61 cm)Large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew, the Monterey offers features usually only found in the largest back yard grills, yet is designed specifically for use on your boat. Now with Fold-away legs making this the go-anywhere grill to enhance all of your outdoor activities. The Monterey mounts easily and disassembles quickly for cleaning. The fuel efficient primary grill comes to high, even temperatures very quickly for searing steaks and roasts. The secondary grill is perfect for slow grilling of fish, vegetables or warming breads. The Monterey certainly "cooks as good as it looks." Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems. We recommend the "Heavy Duty" Mounting hardware on this model.
• DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
• Optional mounting hardware is available for mounting for on-board use.
• All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available.
• Outside of North America, contact Magma for model numbers and compatible fuel applications.
• Serving shelf, mounting bracket, and fuel canisters are sold separately.
• Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic onshore
• Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
• Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
• Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
• 12" x 24" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
• Large upper grill. For slow grilling or for warming food such as vegetables or bread.
• Easy to read all stainless steel hermetically sealed thermometer. With 750-degree safety glass.
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
• Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
• Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World