Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent - 16' x 7'
Elite Montana 8 TentPart #: 2000004679The Elite line offers the ultimate family camping experience. Ideal for extended camping trips.
• 8 person, 1 room tent
• 16' x 7' footprint
• Exclusive WeatherTec System keeps you dry, guaranteed
• Easy to follow instructions are sewn into the carry bag
• Negative angle windows
• Self-rolling windows
• Hinged door
• Shock-corded poles make setup and storage simple
• Tent includes remote controlled light
• Replaceable 15 watt spiral fluorescent tube
• Light runs up to 22 hours on low on 8D batteries (not included)
• Light is 100 lumens
• Durable carry bag with separate storage bags for tents, poles and stakes
• Easy set up with continuous pole sleeves and InstaClip attachments
• Front Porch and Wings provide great outdoor living spaceSpecs:
• 74" center height
• 1 hinged door
• Door can be used without installed door frame
• Simple installation and takedown
• Modified dome structure, easy to transport and set up
• Taffeta: Polyester 75D flysheet
• Mesh: Polyester 68D inner tent
• Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm
• 450mm PU coating for flysheet and inner tent
• 9.5mm and 11mm fiberglass poles
• Limited 1 year warranty
• Made in China
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World